From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Muriel may refer to:
- Muriel (given name), including a list of people and fictional characters with this name
- Muriel de Zapardiel, a municipality in the province of Valladolid, Spain
- Muriel, Zimbabwe, a settlement
- Muriel Lake, British Columbia, Canada
- Muriel Lake (Alberta), Canada
- 2982 Muriel, an asteroid
People with the surname
- Muriel (angel), in Christianity
- Muriel ou Le temps d'un retour (Muriel, or The Time of Return), a 1963 French film
- "Muriel", a song by Tom Waits on his 1977 album Foreign Affairs
- NZ Trawler Muriel, a trawler built in 1907
- Cyclone Maggie/Muriel, in the Indian Ocean in March 1971
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muriel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.