My Little Bride
|My Little Bride|
Poster for My Little Bride
|Revised Romanization||Eorin Sinbu|
|Directed by||Kim Ho-jun|
|Produced by||Choi Soon-shik|
|Written by||Yoo Soon-il|
|Music by||Choi Soon-shik
|Edited by||Park Soon-deok|
|Distributed by||Korea Pictures|
|Running time||115 minutes|
My Little Bride (Hangul: 어린 신부; RR: Eorin sinbu) is a 2004 South Korean romantic comedy film about an arranged marriage between a female high school student (Moon Geun-young) and a male college student (Kim Rae-won). With 3,149,500 tickets sold, it was the second most popular domestic film at the Korean box office in 2004 (behind blockbuster Taegukgi), and fourth most popular overall.
Bo-eun (Moon Geun-young) is an ordinary 15-year-old high school girl who worries about grades and has a crush on her school's baseball team ace, Jung-woo. One day, Bo-eun's grandfather orders her to marry Sang-min (Kim Rae-won) because of a pact he made with Sang-min's grandfather during the Korean War. Despite the grandchildren's opposition, they are forced to marry because of Bo-eun's grandfather's strong influence. However later on in the story, it is revealed that Sang-min actually loves Bo-eun. Bo-eun's undercover married life begins: She pretends that she doesn't have a husband and starts dating Jung-woo. Bo-eun believes that she can manage both men and live a double life. Everything goes smoothly until Sang-min becomes a student teacher at Bo-eun's school. From there, their relationship begins to grow. After an accident, Bo-eun's family finds out about Jung-woo. After talking to her mother, Bo-eun finally realizes that she loves Sang-min. At the school festival she breaks up with Jung-woo and confesses her feelings to Sang-min in front of the whole school.
- Moon Geun-young as Bo-eun
- Kim Rae-won as Sang-min
- Park Jin-woo as Lee Jung-woo
- Shin Se-kyung as Hye-won, Bo-eun's friend
- Ahn Sun-young as Teacher Kim
- Kim Bo-kyung as Ji-soo
- Kim In-moon as Bo-eun's grandfather
- Song Ki-yoon as Bo-eun's father
- Sunwoo Eun-sook as Bo-eun's mother
- Han Jin-hee as Sang-min's father
- Kim Hye-ok as Sang-min's mother
- Yoon Chang as Yong-joo
- Ryu Deok-hwan as Dong-goo
- Kim Han as Young-chul
- Children's memories
- My Love - Shim Eun-jin
- Sad gratitude
- Happy Time
- Sad Sang-min
- You see me you - Park Se-ryung
- First love
- I Still Don't Know Love - Moon Geun-young
- Wall painting of love
- Shopping Center
- Clown laugh to see me - Gongjupa 3 In
- Statement of the auditorium
- I still do not love - Kim Hye-jin
- I still do not love - Jeon Woo-joo
- I still do not love (M.R)
- MY LOVE (M.R)
- I Choose To Love You - Kim Rae-won
|2004||Mnet Asian Music Awards||Best OST||"I Don't Know About Love Yet"||Moon Geun-young||Nominated|
- Joon Soh (1 April 2004). "Marriage Is Child's Play in Bride". The Korea Times via Hancinema. Retrieved 2013-08-26.
- Yang Sung-jin (16 November 2004). "Young-teen actresses strut innocent looks on screen". The Korea Herald via Hancinema. Retrieved 2013-08-26.
- "The Best Selling Films of 2004". Koreanfilm.org. Retrieved 2013-08-26.
- "2004 MKMF part 1". Mwave. Retrieved 2014-08-25.