From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mystic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mystic is a person who practices mysticism, or a reference to a mystery, mystic craft or the occult.
Mystic (and derivative variants like mystics) may also refer to:
- Mystic Pizza, a 1988 romantic comedy directed by Donald Petrie
- Mystics (film), a 2003 film directed by David Blair
- The Mystic, a 1925 film directed by Tod Browning
- The Mystics, a group of characters in the 1982 film The Dark Crystal
- Mystic Production, a record label from Poland
- Mystic Records, a record label based in Oceanside, California, U.S.
- Mystic (singer), a hip hop songstress from San Francisco, U.S.
- The Mystics, a singing group which began in Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
- Mystic, a settlement in the municipality of Saint-Ignace-de-Stanbridge, Quebec, Canada
- Mistick, an old name for parts of Malden and Medford, Massachusetts
- Mystic, California, an unincorporated community in Nevada County
- Mystic, Connecticut, a village in New London County
- Mystic, Iowa, a city in Appanoose County
- Mystic, Kentucky
- Mystic Island, New Jersey, a census-designated place
- Mystic River, a river in eastern Massachusetts
- Mystic River (Connecticut), a river in southeastern Connecticut
- Mystic Seaport, the Museum of America and the Sea in Mystic, Connecticut
- Old Mystic, Connecticut, an unincorporated community in New London County
- HMS Mystic, two ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Mystic (1853), a ship of the United States Navy
- DSRV-1 Mystic, a rescue submersible of the United States Navy
- Northern Mystics, a New Zealand netball team
- Washington Mystics, a U.S. professional women's basketball team
- Mystic BBS, a bulletin board software program
- Mystic River (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Mystic OR Mystics"
- All pages beginning with "Mystic"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.