|Origin||Seattle, Washington, USA|
|Genres||Mathcore, hardcore punk|
|Website||Official Website on Deathwish|
Narrows is an American mathcore band based in Seattle, but with members "spread out across both the United States and two continents." The band has been described as a supergroup, as its lineup includes Dave Verellen of Botch and members of bands including Unbroken, These Arms Are Snakes and Bullet Union. Narrows is a part-time band. All members have full-time jobs and are starting their own families.
- Narrows (Deathwish, 2008)
- Split 7" with Heiress (Deathwish, 2010)
- Jodie Cox – guitar (also of Tropics, Bullet Union)
- Ryan Frederiksen – guitar (also of These Arms Are Snakes, Nineironspitfire)
- Sam Stothers – drums (also of Makeout Boys)
- Dave Verellen – vocals (also of Botch, Roy)
- Rob Moran – bass guitar (also of Unbroken, Some Girls)
- Deller, Alex (September 2008). "myspace or yours? Narrows". Rock Sound (London) (113): 35. ISSN 1465-0185.
- Deller, Alex (June 2009). "Narrows: Going the Distance". Rock Sound (London) (123): 32. ISSN 1465-0185.
- Deller, Alex (June 2009). "Narrows: New Distances". Rock Sound (London) (123): 86. ISSN 1465-0185.
- Walker, Jen (Christmas 2008). "Ones to Watch: Narrows". Rock Sound (London) (117): 36. ISSN 1465-0185.
- Tunney, Brian (June 10, 2012). "Narrows -- a case for endurance". ESPN. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
- Pfleider, Adam (December 20, 2011). "Narrows are Painted". AbsolutePunk. Buzz Media. Retrieved December 20, 2011.
|This Washington-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|