National Register of Historic Places listings in Riverhead (town), New York
This list is intended to provide a comprehensive listing of entries in the National Register of Historic Places in the Town of Riverhead, New York. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|733 Herricks Lane
|2||Jedediah Hawkins House||
|400 South Jamesport Avenue
|163 Sound Avenue
|4||Jamesport Meeting House||
|1590 Main Road
|5||Riverhead Main Street Historic District||
|Roughly E. & W. Main Sts., Griffing, Roanoke, Maple, & Peconic Aves.
|6||Suffolk County Historical Society Building||
|300 West Main Street
|324 Sound Road, at the corner of Sunset Boulevard
|8||US Post Office-Riverhead||
|23 West Second Street
||Riverhead||part of the US Post Offices in New York State, 1858-1943, Thematic Resource (TR)|
|9||Vail-Leavitt Music Hall||
|10||Benjamin King Woodhull House||
|126 Sound Road
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Suffolk County, New York.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in New York
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Suffolk County, New York
- The latitude and longitude information provided is primarily from the National Register Information System, and has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For 1%, the location info may be way off. We seek to correct the coordinate information wherever it is found to be erroneous. Please leave a note in the Discussion page for this article if you believe any specific location is incorrect.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- NRHP applications for New York State sites (Note, interface works best with Microsoft Internet Explorer browser; hit "Results" after searching, to actually see the results).