The village features houses, terraced fields, wine and olive presses all built to resemble those that would have been in a Galilee village in the 1st century. Muslim and Christian living history enactors dress in period costume and show visitors how farm, domestic, and craft work was performed two thousand years ago.
- Excavation and Research at the Nazareth Village Farm
- May 9, 2009, The Times, Nazareth Village built to meet demands of Christian tourists, Sheera Frenkel 
- Nazarenes live and act as Jesus did, CNN, December 21, 2006 
- Nazareth village website
- Help support the Nazareth that Jesus Knew
- Youtube: Archaeology vs the Bible (James Randi)