From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Nio.
|Look up neo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up neo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neo may refer to:
- Neo, Vietnam, a town in Bac Giang Province, Vietnam.
- Neo Rauch (born 1960), German artist.
- Neo Saiba 彩羽 ネオ (Saiba Neo?) a character from Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01.
- Neo, the Hokkien/Teochew form of the Chinese family name Liang.
- August Neo (1908–1982), an Estonian wrestler.
Brands and companies
- Proton Satria Neo, a car brand.
Books and comics
- Neo (Marvel Comics species), a fictional race of superhumans.
Film and TV
- Neo (The Matrix), the alias of Thomas Anderson, a hacker and the protagonist of the Matrix franchise.
- Neo (constructed language), a constructed language created by Arturo Alfandari.
- Neo (magazine), an anime, manga and Asian film magazine published in the UK.
- Neo (object-relational toolset), a programming framework.
- Neo (keyboard), a portable keyboard by AlphaSmart.
- Neo (keyboard layout), an ergonomic keyboard layout.
- Neo 1973, smartphone running Openmoko software.
- Neo (Hungarian band), a Hungarian group.
- Neo (Italian band), a prog-jazz group.
- Neo (UK band) a post-punk band.
- N.E.O., a Lithuanian band.
- Neo (singer), sv:NEO (artist) Swedish pop singer at Melodifestivalen 2010
- Near-Earth object, a Solar System object whose orbit brings it into close proximity with the Earth.
- New Engine Option, a fuel-efficient option for the Airbus A320 family
- New European Order, a neo-fascist Europe-wide alliance set up in 1951 to promote Pan-European nationalism.
- New economic order, NEOs: a social segmentation.
- Nissan Ecology Oriented or NEO VVL, an automobile variable valve timing technology.
- Non-combatant evacuation operation, an operation conducted to evacuate a country's civilians from another country.
- Revised NEO Personality Inventory, a psychometric instrument.
- NEO, software products based on Sun Microsystems' Project Distributed Objects Everywhere.
- NEO, a character from Digimon Next.
- .NEO, the file extension for computer images in the NeoChrome format.
- Ne-Yo, American pop and R&B singer-songwriter
- All pages beginning with "Neo"
- All pages beginning with "NEO"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.