From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up neo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up neo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neo may refer to:
- Neology, which comes from new and logia (λόγια) or words, hence meaning the introduction of a new words.
- Neophyte, which comes from new and phyto (φοιτώ, pronounced the same), meaning study, hence new student.
- Neo-plasm, which comes from new and plasma (πλάσμα) new person, hence a new tissue.
- Neo (The Matrix), the alias of Thomas Anderson, a hacker and the protagonist of the Matrix franchise.
- Neo (Marvel Comics species), a fictional race of superhumans.
- Neo (constructed language), a constructed language created by Arturo Alfandari.
- Neo (magazine), the UK's anime, manga and Asian film magazine.
- Neo (object-relational toolset), a programming framework.
- Neo (keyboard), a portable keyboard by AlphaSmart.
- Neo (keyboard layout), an ergonomic keyboard layout.
- Neo (Hungarian band), a Hungarian group.
- Neo (Italian band), a prog-jazz group.
- Neo (UK band) a post-punk band.
- Neo (personal computers manufacturer) a Philippine-based personal computers manufacturer.
- Neo, Vietnam, a town in Bac Giang Province, Vietnam.
- Neo 1973, smartphone running Openmoko software.
- Neo Rauch (born 1960), German artist.
- Neo Makaqa / Makama (born 1982), South Africa, Founder of Tap Animation Project, Youth in Sports Arts and Culture, Devland Skills Development and Training Program, and the co-founder of Tharollo Community Development and Information Centre.
- Neo Saiba 彩羽 ネオ (Saiba Neo?) a character from Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01.
- Neo, the Hokkien/Teochew form of the Chinese family name Liang.
- Proton Satria Neo, a car brand.
- August Neo (1908–1982), an Estonian wrestler.
NEO may refer to:
- Named Executive Officer, a term used to refer to an Executive Officer of a corporation in the context of Canadian securities regulation.
- Near-Earth object, a Solar System object whose orbit brings it into close proximity with the Earth.
- New Engine Option, a fuel-efficient option for the Airbus A320 family.
- New European Order, a neo-fascist Europe-wide alliance set up in 1951 to promote Pan-European nationalism.
- New economic order, NEOs: a social segmentation.
- Nissan Ecology Oriented or NEO VVL, an automobile variable valve timing technology.
- Non-combatant evacuation operation, an operation conducted to evacuate a country's civilians from another country.
- Revised NEO Personality Inventory, a psychometric instrument.
- N.E.O., a Lithuanian band.
- NEO, software products based on Sun Microsystems' Project Distributed Objects Everywhere.
- NEO, a character from Digimon Next.
- .NEO, the file extension for computer images in the NeoChrome format.
- Neo, a longtime Chicago nightclub.
- Ne-Yo, American pop and R&B singer-songwriter
- All pages beginning with "Neo"
- All pages beginning with "NEO"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.