From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Newmarket is the name of numerous places and things.
- Newmarket, Ontario
- Newmarket Bus Terminal
- Newmarket GO Station, a station in the GO Transit network located in the town
- Newmarket High School, a secondary school in the town
- Newmarket Hurricanes, a Tier II Junior "A" ice hockey team
- Newmarket Transit, a defunct transit system now merged with York Region Transit
- Newmarket Royals, a defunct junior ice hockey team
- Newmarket Saints, a defunct minor league hockey team from this town
- Newmarket, New Zealand, an Auckland suburb
- Newmarket, Suffolk, the global centre of thoroughbred horse racing
- Newmarket, Derbyshire
- Newmarket, Gloucestershire
- The name for the village of Trelawnyd, Flintshire between 1710 and 1954
- Newmarket, Lewis in the Outer Hebrides
- Newmarket Films
- Newmarket Handicap, an Australian horse race
- Newmarket sausage, a traditional product from the town in Suffolk
- Newmarket, a playing card game
- New Market (disambiguation)
- Morning coat, once known as a Newmarket coat
- Novi Pazar, a Serbian town whose name means "New Bazaar"
- Novi Pazar, Bulgaria, a Bulgarian town whose name means "New Bazaar"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.