Norma Croker Fleming (born 11 September 1934 in Queensland) is a former Australian sprinter.
Norma was educated at Brisbane State High School. At the 1956 Summer Olympics in Melbourne, Australia, she placed 4th in the individual 200 metres race, but won the gold medal in 4 x 100 metres relay, together with Shirley Strickland, Fleur Mellor and Betty Cuthbert. At the 1960 Summer Olympics she was disqualified in that event but finished 15th in long jump.
In the 1956 Australian championships she placed 4th in 100 yards and 3rd in 220 yards. In 1960 she placed 6th in 100 yards, 3rd in 220 yards, 3rd in long jump and 4th in 4x100 m relay.
In 2009 Croker was inducted into the Queensland Sport Hall of Fame.
- 1928: Canada (Rosenfeld, Smith, Bell, Cook)
- 1932: United States (Carew, Furtsch, Rogers, von Bremen)
- 1936: United States (Bland, Rogers, Robinson, Stephens)
- 1948: Netherlands (Stad-de Jong, Witziers-Timmer, van der Kade-Koudijs, Blankers-Koen)
- 1952: United States (Faggs, Jones, Moreau, Hardy)
- 1956: Australia (Strickland de la Hunty, Croker, Mellor, Cuthbert)
- 1960: United States (Hudson, Williams, Jones, Rudolph)
- 1964: Poland (Ciepły, Kirszenstein, Górecka, Kłobukowska)
- 1968: United States (Ferrell, Bailes, Netter, Tyus)
- 1972: West Germany (Krause, Mickler, Richter, Rosendahl)
- 1976: East Germany (Göhr, Stecher, Bodendorf, Wöckel)
- 1980: East Germany (Müller, Wöckel, Auerswald, Göhr)
- 1984: United States (Brown, Bolden, Cheeseborough, Ashford)
- 1988: United States (Brown, Echols, Griffith Joyner, Ashford)
- 1992: United States (Ashford, Jones, Guidry, Torrence, Finn)
- 1996: United States (Devers, Miller, Gaines, Torrence, Guidry)
- 2000: Bahamas (Fynes, Sturrup, Davis-Thompson, Ferguson, Lewis)
- 2004: Jamaica (Lawrence, Simpson, Bailey, Campbell, McDonald)
- 2008: Russia (Polyakova, Fedoriva, Gushchina, Chermoshanskaya)
- 2012: United States (Madison, Felix, Knight, Jeter, Tarmoh, Williams)