North Zone Cultural Centre
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
North Zone Culture Centre or NZCC in Patiala in Punjab state was first amongst several regional cultural centres established by Government of India to preserve and promote arts, crafts, traditions and cultural heritage of India.
Other Regional Cultural Centres of India
- East Zone Culture Centre, Kolkata
- North-East Zone Culture Centre, Dimapur, Nagaland
- West Zome Cultural Center Udaipur
- South Zone Culture Centre, Tanjavur
- West Zone Culture Center, West Zone Culture Centre, retrieved 2010-12-15, "... West Zone Cultural Centre (WZCC) with its headquarters at Udaipur is one of the seven Zonal Cultural Centres set up during 1986-87, under the direct initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India ..."