From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nyssa or nyssa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nyssa or nissa may refer to:
- the genus name for the tupelo tree
- Nyssa (name), a female name
- Nyssa (Doctor Who), a companion of the Fourth and Fifth Doctors in the long-running British science fiction series Doctor Who
- Nyssa Damaskinos, a vampire in the movie Blade II
- Nyssa Raatko, a Batman supervillainess
- Nyssa, a demigod daughter of Hephaestus and minor character in Rick Riordan's The Heroes of Olympus series
- Nyssa (Cappadocia), a Roman/late-Roman city, Turkey
- Nice, in France
- Caltanissetta, called Nissa in ancient times, in Sicily.
- Gregory of Nyssa (born 335), 4th-century Christian bishop, theologian and saint
- Nyssa, Oregon, a city in the United States
- New York State Sociological Association (NYSSA), an organization of sociologists and community activists studying and or working in New York State
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.