Air Namibia aircraft at Ondangwa
Ondangwa Airport (IATA: OND, ICAO: FYOA) is an airport serving Ondangwa, a town in the Oshana Region of Namibia. The airport is about 5 km (3 mi) northwest of the center of Ondangwa.
The airport resides at an elevation of 3,599 feet (1,097 m) above mean sea level. Its main runway is designated 08/26, with an asphalt surface measuring 2,987 by 30 metres (9,800 ft × 98 ft).
Airlines and destinations
- ^ Namibia Airports Company: Airport Information
- ^ a b "Ondangwa Airport". Namibia Airports Company, Ltd.
- ^ a b c Airport information for FYOA from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- ^ Airport information for OND at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- ^ "Distance from Ondangwa to airport". WikiMapia. Retrieved 18 Feb 2010.