From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Orson may refer to:
- Orson, Pennsylvania, a village in Preston Township, Wayne County, Pennsylvania.
- Orson, Indiana, a small fictional town in the TV series The Middle.
- Orson Welles, American director, writer, actor and producer for film, stage, radio and television
- Orson Bean, American film, television, and stage actor
- Orson Squire Fowler, phrenologist who popularized the octagon house
- Orson Scott Card, science fiction author
- Orson Hodge, Desperate Housewives character
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Orson Pratt and Orson Hyde, leaders in the Latter-day Saint movement and original members of the Quorum of Twelve Apostles
- Orson F. Whitney, politician, journalist, poet, historian and academic, and member of the Quorum of Twelve Apostles
- Orson Spencer, prolific writer and prominent member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Orson Pratt Huish, Latter-day Saint hymn writer
- Orson, the hero of Valentine and Orson, a medieval romance, from which the name originates
- Orson Hodge, a fictional character on the ABC television series Desperate Housewives
- The unseen supervisor of the alien Mork from planet Ork on the ABC situation comedy Mork & Mindy
- Orson Pig, a fictional character on the comic strip U.S. Acres
- Orson the Ghost, a fictional character from the two Pac-Man games; Pac-Man World (as the game's main antagonist, because he was jealous of Pac-man's popularity) and Pac-Man World 3 (as Pac-man's friendly ally, because he wants to protect his world).
- Orson (band), a BRIT Award-winning American rock band from Hollywood, formed in 2000.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.