From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up P2P in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
P2P, P-2-P, P2p and P-to-P may refer to
- Peer-to-peer (disambiguation)
- Point-to-point (disambiguation)
- Person-to-person (disambiguation)
- Pay to play in gaming, politics, and music
- Purchase-to-pay, relating to the business process of purchasing
- Phenyl-2-propanone, a chemical substance used in organic chemistry; see Phenylacetone
- Pier to Pub, the largest open water swimming race in the world, held annually in Lorne, Australia
- People to People Student Ambassador Program, a cultural and educational travel program for students
- Permission to pollute, the subject of emissions trading
- Procure-to-pay, a business process in procurement
- Pulled-to-publish, is used in Fan Fiction circles to indicate that a work got picked up by a publisher (see Fifty Shades of Gray)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.