|Born||October 15, 1984|
|Occupations||Arts administrator, violinist, musicologist, researcher, professor|
He has published several essays on the music of Sir William Walton, including a study for the Nuova Rivista Musicale Italiana, edited by RAI ERI and the book The Resonance of a Small Voice: William Walton and the Violin Concerto in England between 1900 and 1940 (Cambridge Scholars Publishing), published in Italy by Aracne.
In 2011 he received a research grant from the Herbert Howells Trust and the Beinecke Library Visiting Fellowship, the annual prestigious research grant established by the Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library of the Yale University, where he lectured and conducted a study on original manuscripts by Walton.
As musicologist he joined the William Walton Project, a three years collaboration programme between the New Haven Symphony Orchestra and the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library of Yale University which includes Concerts, Broadcasts, Lectures, and Recordings.
- Visiting fellow at Yale University (USA)
- Visiting researcher at University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Royal College of Music of London
- Lecturer in cultural leadership and music management at New York University, LASALLE College of the Arts (Singapore)
- Professor at LUISS Guido Carli, Il Sole 24 Ore Business School, IED Istituto Europeo di Design, Ateneo Impresa Business School
- Chair of the UNESCO Italian Youth Commission
- UNESCO Youth Delegate for Italy (2011)
- Member of the Core Group of the European Cultural Parliament - Youth Network European Cultural Parliament - Youth Network and Leader of the Italian National Network
- Global Shaper at World Economic Forum
- Committee member of the Working Group Youth of the European Music Council (2008–2010)
- Ambassador for the Manifesto for Youth and Music in Europe
- Family member of The Festival One Week. One Europe. Berlin 2012
- Associate Director at IMG Artists
- Vice President  at Orchestra Italiana del Cinema
- Project Manager at Forum Music Village
- Founder and artistic director of The Spirit of British Music
- "Il Fascino di una Voce Fievole", Aracne, 2012 ISBN 978-88-548-4782-8 
- "The Resonance of a Small Voice: William Walton and the Violin Concerto in England between 1900 and 1940", Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2010 ISBN 978-1-4438-1721-9
- "William Walton", Nuova Rivista Musicologica Italiana - Rai Eri, 2008 ISBN 978-8-8397-1468-8
Awards and honors
- University of Cambridge, St John's College/Herbert Howells Trust, Research Grant. Cambridge, UK (2011).
- British Council, Grant for participation as Italian delegate in Cultural Leadership International Programme 2011-2012. Istanbul, TURKEY - London, UK (2011).
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Italy), Grant for participation as Italian Youth Delegate in the 7th UNESCO Youth Forum of the 36th UNESCO General Conference. Paris, FRANCE (2011)
- Yale University, Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library Beinecke Visiting Fellowship. New Haven, USA (2011)
- British Council Grant for participation in conference Creative Hotspots New Business Models in the International Creative Industries. Tallinn, ESTONIA (2011)
- Aldeburgh Music]Hesse Student Scheme Aldeburgh Festival. Aldeburgh, UK (2010)
- Independent Music Awards Winner Film & TV Song with Zeitlet X-Emble, Theme From Pasprefut. USA (2009)
- European Music Council Grant for participation in EMC Annual Meeting Access to Music: New Perspectives in Distribution, Education and Politics, Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts. Brno, CZECH REPUBLIC (2008)
- William Walton Trust Research Grant. UK (2007)
- "William Walton and the Violin Concerto in England between the 1900 and 1940, listed in dissertation index of Music Theory Online".
- Article on Musical Opinion "Walton from Italy".
- "Interview on Corriere Musicale".
- "Profile on violinist.com".
- "News on William Walton Trust website".
- "Howells Trust".
- "Paolo Petrocelli: "Beinecke Library Visiting Fellows 2011-2012".
- Paolo Petrocelli wins research grant
- "Interview on the Italian Ministry of Youth's website".
- "UNESCO Youth Forum".
- "Interview on CaffèNews".
- "Interview on Italian Rotary Magazine, Voce del Rotary N°89 (March 2012)".
- Interview on Europe & Me "Following the job as a musician".
- "Interview on Pontemilvio Magazine".
- "Profile of Paolo Petrocelli on the Forum Music Village's website".
- Aracne Editrice list of available titles by Paolo Petrocelli
- Cambridge Scholars Publishing list of available titles by Paolo Petrocelli
- Paolo Petrocelli's essay in Nuova Rivista Musicale Italiana
- Vinegar Socks album review
- Dieci Inverni Soundtrack
- "Violinist Paolo Petrocelli awarded Beinecke Fellowship".