From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Peter Gray may refer to:
- Peter Gray (historian) (born 1965), professor of modern Irish history at Queen's University Belfast
- Peter Gray (chemist) (1926–2012), professor of physical chemistry at the University of Leeds
- Peter Gray (judge), Federal Court of Australia judge
- Peter Gray (military historian), military historian at Birmingham University
- Peter Gray (psychologist), American psychologist and author of the introductory psychology textbook, Psychology
- "Peter Gray" (song), American ballad
- Peter Gray (writer) (1807–1887), Scottish writer
- Peter S. Gray (born 1957), Olympic equestrian for Bermuda and Canada
- Peter W. Gray (1819–1874), American lawyer, judge, and legislator from Texas
- Pete Gray (1915–2002), one-armed Major League baseball player
- Pete Gray (activist) (1980–2011), Australian environmental and anti-war activist
- The Story of Peter Grey, an Australian television daytime soap opera
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.