November 22, 1965 |
London, England, United Kingdom
|Occupation||producer, digital entertainment executive|
Safran graduated from Princeton University. He earned his law degree at the New York University School of Law. He worked as a corporate attorney in New York City, before becoming an assistant at UTA.
He became a manager at Gold-Miller Co and stayed there until 1998. He then was a manager at Brillstein-Grey for five years, before he was named president of Brillstein-Grey Management in 2003. As president, he was made responsible for day-to-day activities of the department which had over 200 clients, including Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Adam Sandler, Nicolas Cage and Courteney Cox. His brother, Tad Safran, wrote the film The Long Weekend, which Peter produced. He left Brillstein-Grey in 2006, to launch The Safran Company, and took his entire client list with him. As manager, he has/is representing Sean Combs, Adam Shankman, David Hyde Pierce, Jennifer Lopez, Brooke Shields, and Jessica Simpson.
|2000||The Specials||Co-executive producer|
|Scary Movie||Executive producer|
|2003||Are You Comfortable?||Executive producer (TV)|
|2004||Jiminy Glick in Lalawood||Producer|
|Connie and Carla||Executive producer|
|My Baby's Daddy||Executive producer|
|2005||The Long Weekend||Executive producer|
|2006||Heist||Executive producer (TV) (3 episodes)|
|PG Porn||Producer (web series)|
|Over Her Dead Body||Producer|
|Meet the Spartans||Producer|
|2009||New in Town||Producer|
|2013||The Starving Games||Producer|
|2015||The Atticus Institute||Producer|
- Fleming, Michael (1998-01-26). "Safran makes a move for Brillstein-Grey". Variety. Archived from the original on 2008-05-17. Retrieved 2008-05-17.
- Brillstein-Grey prez exits
- Fleming, Michael (1998-01-26). "Safran makes a move for Brillstein-Grey". Variety.
- Fleming, Michael (2003-06-09). "Brillstein-Grey taps new prez". Variety.
- Klein, Fehr Making Plans For 'weekend'
- Gardner, Chris (2006-01-22). "Brillstein-Grey prez exits". Variety.
- Safran makes a move for Brillstein-Grey
- The Atticus Institute – Exclusive Clip Is Red Hot