From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up phantasm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phantasm may refer to the following:
- Phantasm (comics), a short-lived member of the New Teen Titans
- Don Coscarelli's Phantasm series
- Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (1993)
- "Phantasms" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), an episode
- Phantasm (music group), a viol consort
- Phantasm (band), a thrash metal band from Los Angeles
- Phantasm Records, a record label
- Phantasm (FES), alias for Yui Sakakibara
- Avenging Spirit, an arcade game known as Phantasm in Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.