|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010)|
Pilar Lastra at the Playboy booth during the VIP Auto Fashion show at the Los Angeles Convention Center - 11/18/06
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Stephanie Glasson|
|Succeeded by||Scarlett Keegan|
|Born||Pilar Montserrat Lastra
January 15, 1981
Monterey Park, California, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 5.5 in (1.66 m)|
|Weight||110 lb (50 kg; 7.9 st)|
Lastra was one of the models on the NBC game show, Deal or No Deal. When the show began, she held case #26 and then #8, but then she held case #14. In April 2006, Lastra and the other 25 models from Deal or No Deal were listed as a whole in People magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People.
She also is working for Sirius Satellite Radio hosting The Playmate Hour on Playboy Radio (with Miriam Gonzalez who was Playmate of the Month for March, 2001), and wrote one of the chapters of a serialized novel on the Sirius website (along with other Sirius talent) called, "Naked Came the Summer."
Filmography and television shows
- Las Vegas - Take the money and run (2005) ... Ponoma
- Deal or No Deal (2005) .... Model #26, later Model #8, and later Model #14
- The Last Great Infomercial (2005) .... Tiffany Brittany
- Murder on the Yellow Brick Road (2005) (post-production) .... Gabrielle Mendez
- No Rules (2005) .... Jennifer
- The Girls Next Door - I'll Take Manhattan (2005) .... Herself
- Playboy Video Playmate Calendar 2005 (2004) .... Herself
- Malibu Spring Break (2003) .... Gloria
- "Playmate data". Retrieved 10 July 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pilar Lastra.|