Pinehurst is a neighborhood in the Northgate area of Seattle, Washington, United States. It is bounded by NE 145th Street to the north, NE Northgate Way to the south, I-5 to the west, and Lake City Way to the east. This was determined by the Pinehurst Community Council.
Pinehurst has two neighborhood parks, Pinehurst Playfield and Pinehurst Pocket Park, and the neighborhood is bounded on the north by Jackson Park and Thornton Creek Park #1. Pinehurst is also the home to a model natural drainage system, the Pinehurst Green Grid.
- "Northgate". Seattle City Clerk's Neighborhood Map Atlas. Seattle Parks and Recreation. n.d., map .jpg 2002-06-17. Retrieved 2008-04-27.
- Pinehurst Playfield. Seattle Parks and Recreation.
- Pinehurst Pocket Park. Seattle Parks and Recreation.
- Thornton Creek Park #1. Seattle Parks and Recreation.
- Pinehurst Green Grid. City of Seattle.
- Pinehurst Seattle neighborhood blog
|This King County, Washington state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|