|This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Romanian Wikipedia. (November 2011)|
|Directed by||Corneliu Porumboiu|
|Produced by||Marcela Ursu|
|Written by||Corneliu Porumboiu|
|Editing by||Roxana Szel|
|Running time||115 minutes|
Police, Adjective (Romanian: Poliţist, Adjectiv) is a 2009 Romanian drama film directed by Corneliu Porumboiu. The movie focuses on policeman Cristi, who is investigating a teenage boy who has been smoking hashish. Over time, Cristi begins to question the ethical ramifications of his task.
- Dragoş Bucur – Cristi
- Vlad Ivanov – Captain Anghelache
- Ion Stoica – Nelu
- Irina Săulescu – Anca
- Cerasela Trandafir - Gina
- Marian Ghenea – Attorney
- Cosmin Seleşi – Costi
- Şerban Georgevici – Sica
- George Remeş – Vali
- Adina Dulcu - Dana
- Dan Cogălniceanu – Gica
- Constantin Diţă – Officer on Duty
- Alexandru Sabadac – Alex
- Anca Diaconu – Doina
- Radu Costin – Victor
- Viorel Nebunu – Alex's Father
- Emanuela Ţiglă – Alex's Mother
- Daniel Birsan - Barman
- Bungeanu Mioara - Magazine seller
- Morris, Wesley (2010-01-22). "Boston.com: Police, Adjective". boston.com. Retrieved 2010-02-05.
- Turan, Kenneth (2009-12-23). "LA Times.com: Police, Adjective". latimes.com. Retrieved 2010-02-05.
- "Festival de Cannes: Police, Adjective". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-05-17.
- ""Police, adjective", nominated to represent Romania for Oscar". Romanian Times. Retrieved 2009-09-13.
|This article related to a Romanian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|