Police Academy: The Series
|Police Academy: The Series|
|Theme music composer||Ari Wise & Jim Guttridge|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||26|
Paul Manlasky Productions
Warner Bros. Television
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Distributor||Warner Bros. Television Distribution|
|Original run||September 12, 1997 – April 22, 1998|
Police Academy: The Series is a syndicated 1997 television series spin-off from the Police Academy series of films. Michael Winslow was the only actor from the Police Academy films to have a recurring role on the show, although several of the film's cast made occasional guest appearances. The series was written by Paul Maslansky and produced by James Margellos and Gary M. Goodman. Music by Ari Wise and Jim Guttridge
- "Police Academy"
- "Two Men and a Baby"
- "Put Down That Nose"
- "No Sweat, Sweet"
- "I Ain't Nothin' But a Hound"
- "Dead Man Talking"
- "Mummy Dearest"
- "All at Sea"
- "Les Is More"
- "If I Were a Rich Cop"
- "Shopping With The Enemy"
- "Luke... Warm"
- "The Truth Ain't What It Used to Be"
- "Hoop Nightmares"
- "Lend Me Your Ears"
- "Dr. Hightower"
- "Bring Me the Turtle of Commandant Hefilfinger"
- "Karate Cops"
- "A Horse of Course"
- "Mr. I.Q."
- "Got Insurance?"
- "Team Tack"
- "Angel on My Back"
- "Cadet of the Year"
- "Lend Me Your Neck"
- "Rich No More"
- Michael Winslow – Sgt. Larvell Jones
- Matt Borlenghi – Cadet Richard Casey
- Tony Longo – Cadet Luke Kackley
- Joe Flaherty – Cmdt. Hefilfinger
- Rod Crawford – Sgt. Rusty Ledbetter
- Toby Proctor – Cadet Dirk Tackleberry
- Jeremiah Birkett – Cadet Dean Tackleberry
- Heather Campbell – Cadet Annie Metford
- P. J. Ochlan – Cadet Lester Shane
- George Gaynes - Cmdt. Eric Lassard
- Christine Gonzales;- Alicia Conchita Montoya Cervantes
|This comedy television series-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|