From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up psycho in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Psycho may refer to:
- Psycho (novel), a 1959 novel by Robert Bloch
- Psycho (franchise), an American horror/thriller film franchise based on the Bloch novel
- Psychiatrist (game) or Psycho, a party game
- Psycho, a type of enemy in the Borderlands video game
- Psycho, a type of drug in the Fallout series of video games
- Sgt. Michael "Psycho" Sykes, a character in the Crysis video game series
- "Psycho" (song), a song by Puddle of Mudd from Famous
- "Psycho", a song by 50 Cent from Before I Self Destruct
- "Psycho", a song by Infected Mushroom from The Gathering
- "Psycho", a song by Lords Of The Underground
- "Psycho", a song by Lower Class Brats
- "Psycho", a song written by Leon Payne
- "Psycho", a song by Rebound!
- "Psycho", a song by Scooter
- "Psycho", a song by The Sonics
- "Psycho", a song by System of a Down from Toxicity
- The Psychos, NYHC band
Sports figures 
- Karl Amoussou or Psycho, mixed martial artist
- Peter Ebdon or Psycho, English snooker cueist
- Steve Lyons (baseball) or Psycho, utility baseball player
- Jacob Noe or The Psycho, mixed martial artist
- Stuart Pearce or Psycho, English football player and manager
Other uses 
- Psychos (TV series), a British television drama broadcast in 1999
- Psycho (Gobots), a fictional character from the Gobots series
- Psycho (company), a Japanese visual novel studio
- PsychoPublishing, an imprint of the German group VDM Publishing
See also 
- Psy, a Korean rapper/singer
- Psy (disambiguation)
- Psyco, a just-in-time compiler for the Python programming language
- Psycho Records, an English record label
- Psyche (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Psycho"
- All pages with titles containing "Psycho"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.