Purple Haze (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Purple Haze" is a 1967 song by The Jimi Hendrix Experience.
Purple Haze may also refer to:
Film and television
- Purple Haze (film) a 1983 dramedy about a young man expelled from school and subsequently drafted to fight in Vietnam
- Purplehaze, one of 17 colors of the Sonochrome spectrum of pre-tinted film stocks introduced by Kodak
- "Purple Haze" (Eureka), an episode of Eureka TV series
Brands and drugs
- Purple Haze (beer), an American beer
- Purple Haze (cannabis), a high-potency strain of Cannabis sativa
- Purple Haze, a ring name of American professional wrestler Mark Lewin
- Purple Haze, a professional wrestler from the New Zealand promotion Kiwi Pro Wrestling
- Purple Haze, an expanded version of the Vietcong (video game)
- Purple Haze (a cappella group), a choir at Northwestern University
- Purple Haze (album), a 2004 album by rapper Cam'ron
- "Purple Haze", a song by Groove Armada from the 2002 album Lovebox (Groove Armada album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purple Haze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.