From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up qualities or quality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quality may refer to:
- Quality (business), the non-inferiority or superiority of something
- Quality (philosophy), an attribute or a property
- Quality (physics), in response theory
- Quality assurance, methodology of assuring conformance to specifications
- Quality factor, or Q factor, characterizes a resonator's bandwidth relative to its center frequency.
- Energy quality, used in various science disciplines
- Logical quality
- Vapor quality (thermodynamics), the ratio of mass of vapor to that of vapor and liquid
- Quality, referring primarily to the timbre, but also:
- Quality (album), by rapper Talib Kweli
- Quality Comics, an American comic book publisher between 1939 and 1956
- Quality Communications, a comic book publisher started in 1982
- Quality Records, a Canadian entertainment company
- Quality, California, community in Kern County
- Quality, Kentucky
- Quality press, a category of newspaper in the UK
- Pirsig's metaphysics of Quality (also known as the Metaphysics of Quality or MOQ), a theory of reality introduced in Robert Pirsig's philosophical novel Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance and expanded in his Lila: An Inquiry into Morals
- Craftsmanship, the degree of quality exhibited by a physical (usually handmade) product, or a measure of how well-made the product is
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.