From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up qualities or quality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quality may refer to:
- Quality assurance, methodology of assuring conformance to specifications
- Quality (business), the non-inferiority or superiority of something
- Quality (philosophy), an attribute or a property
- Quality (physics), in response theory
- Quality factor or Q factor characterizes a resonator's bandwidth relative to its center frequency.
- Vapor quality (thermodynamics), the ratio of mass of vapor to that of vapor and liquid
- Energy quality, used in various science disciplines
- Logical quality
- Quality, referring primarily to the timbre, but also:
- Quality (album), by rapper Talib Kweli
- Quality Comics, an American comic book publisher between 1939 and 1956
- Quality Communications, a comic book publisher started in 1982
- Quality Records, a Canadian entertainment company
Other uses 
- Quality, California, community in Kern County
- Quality, Kentucky
- Quality press, a category of newspaper in the UK
- Pirsig's metaphysics of Quality (also known as the Metaphysics of Quality or MOQ), a theory of reality introduced in Robert Pirsig's philosophical novel Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance and expanded in his Lila: An Inquiry into Morals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.