|Born||August 4, 1982|
Quindon Tarver (born August 4, 1982) is an American singer.
Life and career
Tarver studied at the Collin College in his home town of Plano, Texas. After finishing the Quad C Theatre program, he worked with Chris Stokes, who is responsible for acts such as IMx, B2K, Gyrl, Monteco, Sec N Sol and MQ3.
His Virgin Records debut album featured the songs "It's You That's On My Mind" and "Dream About You". He is most recognized for his 1996 cover of Prince's "When Doves Cry" for the film William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet, as well as his performance on the chorus of the album version of "Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)" for the same film and its subsequent remix "Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)". Quindon appeared in the music video of Madonna's "Like a Prayer" as part of the church choir.
He also auditioned for the seventh season of American Idol, and was eliminated in the Hollywood rounds. Quindon Tarver has started a YouTube channel called QuindonTarverInc and is currently studying law at the University of Texas.
- "Biography for Quindon Tarver". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 2006-10-08.
- "Quindon Tarver". The Boy Choir & Soloist Directory. Retrieved 2008-12-21.
- "Myspace Page". Quindon on Myspace Official Page. Retrieved 2007-12-12.
- "Quindon's Current Education". Quindon's Law School. Retrieved 2007-12-12.
- "Quindon's Official Youtube Channel". Retrieved 2008-09-21.
|This article about a United States pop singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|