||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
ROWE - Results Only Work Environment is a human resource management strategy co-created by Jody Thompson and Cali Ressler wherein employees are paid for results (output) rather than the number of hours worked. Cali and Jody , who originally proposed the strategy at Best Buy, have since started a consulting group called CultureRx. The strategy has subsequently been implemented at a second large American retailer, Gap., as well as the Girl Scouts of San Gorgino, J.A. Counter and Associates, and the Fairview Health Services I.T. Department. ROWE tries to give managers the tools to define goals which can be clearly met or unmet by the results of individual contributors working for that manager. This focus on met or unmet results allows significant freedom to the organization to focus on fewer minute details of employee daily routine.
See also 
External links 
- CultureRx - Official Trainers of the Results-Only Work Environment
- Washington Post Article
- "video". CNBC. June 11, 2008.
- Conlin, Michelle (June 10, 2008). "The Years Best". BusinessWeek.
- Ward, Bill (June 2, 2008). "article". Star Tribune.
- Vascellaro, Frank (June 2, 2008). "Work Sucks". WCCO Online.
- Johnson, Tory (June 3, 2008). "article". Good Morning America Online.
- Stewart, Sara (June 2, 2008). "Stop the Clock". The NY Post.
- Halliday, Phillip (June 2, 2008). "article". KSTP.
- Conlin, Michelle (June 2, 2008). "Why Work Sucks". BusinessWeek.
- "article". NPR. June 2, 2008.
- Belkin, Lisa (31 May 2007). "Time Wasted? Perhaps It’s Well Spent". The New York Times. Retrieved June 2, 2007.
- "article". TIME. May 30, 2008.
- Von Ahn, Lisa (May 29, 2008). "article". Reuters.
- Kirwan-Taylor, Helen. Telegraph (May 29, 2008). "article". The Daily Telegraph (London).
- Trunk, Penelope. "Twentysomething: Best Buy gets it. Stop watching the clock.". Businessweek.
- Optimas Awards
- Business 2.0 Article
- HR Magazine Article from CultureRX
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- Employee Benefits News