A recruitment tool is an advertising method that aids in creating interest in and getting people for a typically political organization. Historically recruitment tools have often taken the form of posters or films, though in modern times recruitment tools have taken the form of advergame video games. Other tools include things like sponsorships of sporting events, or ads on TV.
The following is a list of examples of propaganda film recruitment tools and the political organizations which they intend to recruit for.
- Alice's Egg Plant - promotes an anti-union philosophy
- The Battleship Potemkin - recruits for the Communist Party of the U.S.S.R.
- The Birth of a Nation - recruits for the Ku Klux Klan
- The Bond - recruits for the Liberty Load Committee of the U.S. Government
- Kolberg - recruits for the Nazi Party
- Thirty Seconds over Tokyo - recruits for the U.S. Government
- Triumph of the Will - recruits for the Nazi Party
- Why We Fight - recruits for the U.S. Government
The following is a list of examples of video game recruitment tools and the political organization which they intent to recruit for.
- America's Army - recruits for the U.S. Army
- America's Army: Rise of a Soldier - recruits for the U.S. Army
- Ethnic Cleansing - recruits for the Ku Klux Klan and white power skinhead movement
- Future Force Company Commander - recruits for the U.S. Army
- Marine Expeditionary Unit 2000 - recruits for the United States Marine Corps
- PRISM: Guard Shield - recruits for the United States National Guard
- Saving the Port - recruits for the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution of Iran
- Special Force - recruits for Hezbollah
- Under Ash - recruits for the Palestine Liberation Organization
- Under Siege - recruits for the Palestine Liberation Organization
- White Law - recruits for the Ku Klux Klan and Nazi-Skinhead movement
- XAN and the Cosmic Callbox - promotes the Montessori method philosophy
- ZOG's Nightmare - recruits for the National Socialist Movement
|This marketing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|