From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up request in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Request may refer to:
- a question, a request for information
- a petition, a formal document demanding something that is submitted to an authority
Computing and technology
- in computer science, a message sent between objects
- in computer science, a request in Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- Request TV, a defunct pay-per-view service
- ReQuest Dance Crew, a hip-hop dance crew from New Zealand
- Request (The Awakening album), a 1997 album by South African band The Awakening
- Request (Juju album), a 2010 cover album by Japanese singer Juju
- Requests!, compilation album by the Japanese rock group Cymbals.
- Requests, album by The Johnson Mountain Boys
- Requests, classical album by Victor Borge
- Requests, 1964 Parlophone EP by The Beatles; "Long Tall Sally" "I Call Your Name" "Can't Buy Me Love" "You Can't Do That"
- Requests, 1965 EP by Pat Carroll
- Further Requests, the second 1964 Parlophone EP by The Beatles; "She Loves You, "I Want To Hold Your Hand", "Roll Over Beethoven", "Can't Buy Me Love
- Requests, album by Gracie Fields
- Requests, album by Jim McDonough
- "Requests", song by Dr. Dre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Request.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.