From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Research Paper)
Research paper may refer to:
- Academic paper (also called scholarly paper), which is published in academic journals and contains original research results or reviews existing results or show a totally new invention.
- Term paper, written by high school or college students
- Thesis or dissertation, a document submitted in support of a candidature for a degree or professional qualification, presenting the author's research and findings
- Academic publishing, the subfield of publishing which distributes academic research and scholarship
- Scientific writing, which reports original, empirical and theoretical work within a scientific field.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.