From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the region of South Australia, see Riverland. For the fictional location, see Riverlands (A Song of Ice and Fire).
Riverlands is a locality in Marlborough, New Zealand. State Highway 1 runs through the settlement, and the Opawa River flows past to the northeast. Blenheim is about 2.5 km to the north, and Blenheim is about 2.5 km to the northwest.
- Peter Dowling (editor) (2004). Reed New Zealand Atlas. Reed Books. pp. map 61. ISBN 0-7900-0952-8.
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005). The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand. Robbie Burton. pp. map 139. ISBN 1-877333-20-4.
- Quickstats about Spring Creek-Riverlands
- "Te Kete Ipurangi - Riverlands School". Ministry of Education.
- "Riverlands School Centennial" (&NDASH; SCHOLAR SEARCH). Education Gazette New Zealand 85 (4). 20 March 2006.[dead link]
|This Marlborough Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|