||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (October 2012)|
Rob Enderle (born July 27, 1954 in Corona, California) is an American technology analyst.
Enderle has worked at several technology companies, including EMS Development Company, ROLM Systems and IBM, before becoming a technology analyst. He began his analyst career at Dataquest, before helping to launch GiGa Information Group. After GiGa was acquired by Forrester Research, he worked at Forrester  until leaving to found his own firm, the Enderle Group.
Enderle covers a wide array of technology companies and related industry topics  and is frequently contacted by the media for his opinion on breaking news and other happenings in the technology realm. He has been labeled one of the most quoted technology analysts in the media.
Enderle writes a number of columns for technological publications and regularly appears on radio and television. He sits on several advisory councils, including those for Lenovo, AMD and HP. He shares a technology blog at Technology Pundits. He has worked as an advisor for Microsoft, Dell, IBM, Siemens, and Intel, among other companies.
Enderle frequently[clarification needed] comments in the media on a variety of technology companies, including Apple, HP, Google, Sony, Microsoft and Oracle, and on technology-related topics, such as security and consumer technology.
- "10 things you didn’t know about … Rob Enderle". TGDaily.com.
- "Enderle, analyst extraordinaire, is everywhere in Silicon Valley". PhysOrg.com.
- "The Seven Secrets of 'Media Darlings'". BusinessWeek.com.
- Enderle, Rob (December 28, 2007). "Rob Enderle: 2008's Apple, Dell, Google, HP, Lenovo, Sony, Microsoft And Linux". TG Daily.
- "InformationWeek 500 Conference". Informationweek.com.
- "Microsoft, Rob Enderle, and Their Conflicting Perceptions of Reality". Puget Sound Business Journal.
- "Disclosure Policy".
- "Providing Perspective for Today's Technology Leaders". Enderle Group. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rob Enderle.|