|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Robert Hutchinson (born 1958) is an American writer and essayist best known for his popular books on Christianity, Biblical Studies and the Vatican. Hutchinson has published articles in Christianity Today and U.S. Catholic. His book, When in Rome, is one of the books on Italy recommended by the Lonely Planet travel guide.
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Bible (2007)
- Hutchinson, Robert J. (1998). When in Rome : a journal of life in Vatican City. New York: Doubleday. ISBN 80-86275-18-3.
- Czech translation: Hutchinson, Robert J. (2004). Tajnosti Vatikánu -- Průvodce zákulisím (in Czech). John Soprová Trans. Faun. ISBN 0-385-48647-2.
- The Book of Vices: A Collection of Classic Immoral Tales (1996)
- The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Gambling (1995)