Roberto Ierusalimschy (born 1960) is an associate professor of informatics at PUC-Rio (Pontifical University in Rio de Janeiro). He is the leading architect of the Lua programming language and the author of Programming in Lua (ISBN 85-903798-1-7) and Programming in Lua, Second Edition (ISBN 85-903798-2-5). He is also responsible for introducing Parsing Expression Grammars as a formalism over ad hoc regular expression structures.
- Roberto Ierusalimschy's home page
- Programming in Lua, Second Edition page
- Programming in Lua page
- Computerworld Interview with Roberto Ierusalimschy on Lua
- LPeg - Parsing Expression Grammars For Lua
- A Text Pattern-Matching Tool based on Parsing Expression Grammars
|This biographical article about a Brazilian academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|