From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rock, The Rock, rock music, or rock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rock usually refers to:
- Rock (geology), a naturally occurring solid aggregate of minerals or mineraloids
- Rock music, a form of popular music
It can also refer to:
- Rock Records, a Taiwanese record label founded in 1980
- The Rocks (band), a former UK indie rock band
- Rocks (Aerosmith album), 1976
- The Rock (The Frankie Miller Band album), 1975
- Rocks (Harem Scarem album), 2001
- The Rock (John Entwistle album), 1996
- R.O.C.K., a 1986 hard rock/heavy metal album by Kirka
- The Rock (Tracy Lawrence album), 2009
- Rock!!!!!, an album released by Violent Femmes in 1995
- "The Rock", a song by Atomic Rooster from In Hearing of Atomic Rooster
- Rock (Casting Pearls EP)
- "Rock", one of the tracks on "Soft/Rock", a single by Lemon Jelly
- "Rocks" (song), by Primal Scream
- "The Rock", instrumental song by The Who from Quadrophenia
- The Rock (Rachmaninoff), an orchestral composition
- Rock (name), a list of people with the surname or, less commonly, the first name
- Dwayne Johnson (born 1972), actor and professional wrestler also known as "The Rock"
- Rock Hudson (1925-1985), stage name of American actor Roy Harold Scherer, Jr.
- Knute Rockne (1888-1931), Norwegian-American football player and coach nicknamed "Rock"
- Tim Raines (born 1959), American former Major League Baseball player nicknamed "Rock"
- Larry Zeidel (born 1928), Canadian ice hockey player nicknamed "Rock"
- Nate Quarry (born 1972), American mixed martial artist nicknamed "Rock"
- Pedro Rizzo (born 1974), Brazilian martial artist nicknamed "The Rock"
- Ole Anderson (born 1942), professional wrestler who began his career as "Rock Rogowski"
- Don Muraco (born 1949), professional wrestler also known as "The Rock"
- Rock (rapper) (born Jamal Bush in 1975), American rapper
- Kid Rock (born 1971), stage name of American rapper and rock musician Robert James Ritchie
- Jon Nørgaard (born 1985), Danish singer who performs as John Rock
- Rock (comics), in the DC Comics universe
- Mega Man (character), from the series of the same name, whose other name is Rock
- The Rock (film), 1996 film starring Sean Connery and Nicolas Cage directed by Michael Bay
- The Rock (play), T.S. Eliot's 1934 pageant play
- Rock (magazine), Yugoslav music magazine
- Another term for uprock, a form of street dance
- Rock, Cornwall, England, a village
- Rock, Northumberland, England, a village
- Rock, a hamlet in Washington, West Sussex, England
- Rock, Worcestershire, England, a village and civil parish
- Rock, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, a small village
- The Rock or Alcatraz Island, small island in San Francisco Bay, California, United States
- The Rock, Georgia, an unincorporated community
- Rock, Kansas, an unincorporated community
- Rock, Michigan, an unincorporated community
- Rock County, Minnesota
- Rock County, Nebraska
- The Rocks or McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania, a borough
- Rock, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Rock County, Wisconsin
- Rock, Rock County, Wisconsin, a town
- Rock, Wood County, Wisconsin, a town
- Rock Township (disambiguation)
- Rock Mountain (disambiguation)
- Rock Creek (disambiguation)
- Rock Island (disambiguation)
- Rock Lake (disambiguation)
- Rock River (disambiguation)
- The Rock of Gibraltar, British overseas territory near the southernmost tip of Spain
- Corregidor, an island in the Philippines
- Niue, an island near Tonga referred to as "the Rock" by residents
- Tutuila, the main island of American Samoa
- Foundation Stone, the rock inside Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock
- Newark's Prudential Center, nicknamed "The Rock" due to Prudential Financial's logo
- Rock (confectionery), a type of stick-shaped boiled sugar confectionery
- Rock salmon, often referred to as Rock; sold in UK fish and chip shops
- Rock (processor), microprocessor by Sun Microsystems
- Rocks Cluster Distribution, Linux distribution for cluster computing
- Rocks (PHP)
- Rock, used in the sport of Curling
- The Rock (rugby team) or Atlantic Rock, a rugby union team based in St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
- The Rocks or the Scottish Rocks, a basketball team
- "The Rock," nickname of the athletic teams of Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
- "Rocks", a nickname of the Colorado Rockies Major League Baseball team
- The Toronto Rock of the National Lacrosse League
- "The Rock," a nickname for the Knute Rockne Memorial athletic facility on the University of Notre Dame
- Memorial Stadium (Indiana), on the Indiana University campus
- ROCK1, human gene
- Rock or islet, small island
- Rock, or distaff, a tool used in spinning
- Rock, slang term for crack cocaine
- Rock, slang for diamond
- Rock, slang for gemstone
- USS Rock (SS-274), a US Navy submarine
- The Rock or Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad, former Class I railroad in the United States
- The Rocks, Inc., U.S. military officers' organization
- The Rock (radio station), a New Zealand rock music radio station
- The Rock (Northwestern University), a landmark at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois
- The Rock (Michigan State University), a boulder on the campus of Michigan State University
- All pages beginning with "Rock"
- All pages with titles containing "Rock"
- ROCK (disambiguation)
- Rock candy, type of confectionery composed of large sugar crystals
- Mangrove red snapper, sometimes called rock salmon
- Rock salt, the mineral form of sodium chloride
- Monaco-Ville, the old town of Monaco and one of its administrative divisions, known locally as Le Rocher (The Rock)
- Rok (disambiguation)
- ROC (disambiguation)
- Roque (disambiguation)
- Rox (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.