From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rook or rooks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rook or rooks may refer to:
- Rook (bird) (Corvus frugilegus), a member of the crow family
- Rook (chess) or castle, a piece in the board game of chess
- Rook (card game), a trick-taking game, usually played with a specialized deck of cards
- The Rook, A 2011 supernatural thriller by Daniel O'Malley
- Rook (album), 2008 album by Shearwater
- The Dirty Rooks, American rock band
- The Rook, the title character in a 1940s series of stories by Barry Reese
- Rook Bartley of the anime series Genesis Climber Mospeada and Robotech
- Rook (Transformers), a fictional Transformers character
- Rook (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Rook (comics), comic book character from Eerie magazine
- Rook Blonko, a fictional character in the Ben 10 universe
- Rook Restaurant, a comedy sketch by The Two Ronnies
- Jameson Rook, character from the Castle TV show's spinoff book series.
- Rook (rocket), a British rocket launched between 1959 and 1972
- "Rook", is a Russian nickname for the Sukhoi Su-25 close air support aircraft (NATO reporting name: "Frogfoot")
- USS Rooks (DD-804) (1944–1962), destroyer, World War II and Korea
- Rook (1874–1892), GWR no. 2176, one of seven steam South Devon Railway 0-4-0 locomotives, Raven class
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.