18 July 1984 |
Islington, London, England
|Occupation||Actress, model, dancer|
Halstead trained for five years at the Central School of Ballet, and danced at Sadler's Wells Theatre (Earl's Court and Her Majesty's Theatre). Her performance career began at the North London Performing Arts Centre at the age of eight.
By the age of 13, Halstead was scouted by the Select Modelling Agency, and was a model for some years before becoming an actress.
In 2009, she appeared in a televised adaptation of Wuthering Heights on ITV1. In 2010, she appeared in the BBC comedy series How Not To Live Your Life playing a homeless woman who begins dating Don, the show's central character.
- Dominion (TV Series) ... Becca Thorn
- Sherlock (TV series) ... Kate (1 episode, A Scandal in Belgravia)
- Rage of the Yeti (TV movie) ... Lynda
- How Not to Live Your Life (TV series) ... Susan (1 episode)
- The Fades (TV series) ... Sarah (1 episode)
- Possession (short) ... Becky
- The Day of the Triffids (TV mini-series) ... Cordelia (2 episodes)
- Wuthering Heights (TV movie) ... Isabella
- The Friday Night Club (TV movie) ... Jenny
- Nearly Famous (TV series) ... Kelly Short (5 episodes)
- Berry's Way (TV movie) ... Jenny
- Love Soup (TV series) ... Rochelle Tandy (1 episode)
- Mrs Henderson Presents ... Frances
- Sons & Lovers (TV movie) ... Pretty Girl
- Virgin Territory ... Filomena
- Elizabeth: The Golden Age ... Second Court Lady
- Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason ... Receptionist
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|