From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Mayor (2001–2009)||Jean-Michel Thénard|
|• Land1||15 km2 (6 sq mi)|
|• Population2 density||750/km2 (1,900/sq mi)|
|INSEE/Postal code||3 21 243 74 3 21 243 / 74160|
1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes (e.g., students and military personnel) only counted once.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (October 2010)|
- In 2007, there was 4491 jobs in Saint-Julien-en-Genevois and 5401 active habitants. However, 46,1% of active inhabitants are working in neighbouring Switzerland. Unemployment rate stood at 10,6%, twice as high as in the neighbouring rural and residential communes. .
- Macumba - One of Europe's largest nightclubs with 15 halls, six restaurants and over five thousands visitors every week-end.
- Vitam'Parc - Water and leisure park.
- Casino de Saint Julien - Ranked 73rd casino in France in 2006.
- Pierre Fabre Laboratories
- Pellet-Moine - Logistics.
- Mont-Blanc Bio / Bio Frais - Organic foods and packaging, two packaging oscars.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2010)|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Saint-Julien-en-Genevois.|
|This Haute-Savoie geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|