Samantha Cornish (born 27 October 1980) is a professional surfer from New South Wales, Australia. She began surfing at an early age and entered her first competition at the age of 11. Her father, Peter Cornish, was also a professional surfer. At the age of 15 she won the 1996 World Junior Championships. In 2002, she entered the World Championship Tournament (WCT). She has been sponsored by various companies such as Quiksilver.
- 1st - Billabong Pro Maui (2003)
- 1st - Quiksilver Roxy Pro Gold Coast (2000)
- 1st - Billabong Junior Series Burleigh Heads (2000)
- The Rip Curl Australian Junior Title (1998)
- 1st- Billabong Girls Pro Itacare Brazil 2007
- World Number One October,2007, following win in Brazil