From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sandwich in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sandwich is a food item typically made of two pieces of bread with layers of other kinds of food between them.
Sandwich may also refer to:
- Sandwich, Kent, England, United Kingdom
- Sandwich, Illinois, U.S.
- Sandwich, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Sandwich, New Hampshire, U.S.
- The former name of Windsor, Ontario, Canada, and a neighborhood there
- The Hawaiian Islands, formerly the Sandwich Islands
- Efate, formerly Sandwich Island
- Part of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- Sandwich (band), Filipino rock band
- Sandwich (album), an album by the metal band Psychostick
- Sandwiches, a song by Detroit Grand Pubahs from the album Funk All Y'all
- Too Many Sandwiches, a song by Stereophonics
- Sandwich structured composite, a layered material
- A sex position; a specific form of a threesome
- HMS Sandwich, the name of six ships of the Royal Navy, and one planned one
- Sandwich assay, a type of immunoassay
- Sandwich generation
- Sandwich man (disambiguation)
- Sandwich theorem
- Ham sandwich theorem
- Huber–White standard error, also called the "sandwich standard error"
- Sandwick (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.