From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Scotch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scotch may refer to:
- Scotch whisky, a whisky made in Scotland, which outside Scotland is commonly abbreviated as "Scotch"
- Scotch (adjective), a largely-obsolescent adjective meaning "having to do with Scotland"
Materials and goods
- Scotch Tape, a commercial brand name for a type of adhesive tape made by 3M
- Scotch, a brand name used by 3M until 1996 for recordable media such as audio cassettes and video cassettes
- Scotch, a wedge used to prevent railway vehicles moving in clip and scotch
- Scotch key, pins inserted into holes drilled axially to fix an item such as a gear onto a shaft
- Scotch gauge, a narrow gauge of railway used in Scotland and Japan
- Scotch (band), an Italian disco/pop group during the 1980s
- Scotch College (disambiguation), several private schools associated with the Presbyterian Church and/or the Uniting Church, in Australia
- Hopscotch, a children's game
- Scotch Game, a chess opening
- Scotch Beef, beef from suckler cattle in Scotland with EU Protected Geographical Status
- Scotch pancake, a small, sweet pancake
- Scotch egg, a hard boiled egg served wrapped in sausage meat and breadcrumbs, and fried
- Scotch ale, a type of strong ale found in Scotland and North East England
- Scotch broth, a soup made with mutton, barley, leeks, peas, carrots and swedes (rutabagas)
- Scotch pie, a small, double-crust meat pie filled with minced mutton or other meat
- Scotch Corner, a junction of the A1 road and the A66 road in North Yorkshire, England
- Scotch Mist (disambiguation)
- Scots (disambiguation)
- Scottish (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Scotch"
- All pages beginning with "Scotch"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.