|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014)|
|Type||Public (SGX: S51)|
|Industry||Marine & Offshore Engineering|
|Founded||1963 (As Jurong Shipyard)|
|Key people||Wong Weng Sun, President & CEO|
Sembcorp Marine Limited SGX: S51 is part of SembCorp Industries, an Asian company based in Singapore. It is listed on the Singapore stock exchange or SGX and is part of the Straits Times Index there. The current President and CEO of Sembcorp Marine is Mr Wong Weng Sun.
Sembcorp Marine's activities include integrated ship repair, shipbuilding, ship conversion, rig building and offshore and marine engineering.
Sembcorp Marine runs a global network of shipyards in four hubs.
It has six hubs located in:
1. Singapore: Jurong Shipyard, Sembawang Shipyard, PPL Shipyard, SMOE, Jurong SML
2. China: Cosco Shipyard Group
3. Brazil: Estaleiro Jurong Aracruz
4. Indonesia: PT Karimun Sembawang Shipyard PT SMOE Indonesia
5. India: Sembmarine Kakinada Ltd (SKL)
6. USA: Sembcorp-Sabine Shipyard
|This Singaporean corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|