From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Semiahmoo Bay, south-eastern section of Boundary Bay, bisected by the US-Canada border near White Rock, British Columbia
- Semiahmoo people, a Coast Salish people
- Semiahmoo First Nation, government of the Semiahmoo people
- Semiahmoo Indian Reserve, the Indian Reserve of the Semiahmoo people
- Semiahmoo Peninsula, bounded by the waters of Semiahmoo Bay and Boundary Bay
- Semiahmoo Secondary School, public high school in Surrey, British Columbia
- Semiahmoo Shopping Centre, shopping mall in Surrey, resting directly against the border with White Rock
- Semiahmoo Trail Elementary School, public elementary school in Surrey
In the United States:
- Semiahmoo Resort, a major golf resort and spa near Blaine, Washington
- Semiahmoo, Washington, an unincorporated community in Washington
- Semiahmoo Harbor Light, lighthouse near Blaine, Washington
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.