|Full name||Сергій Федорчук|
March 14, 1981 |
|FIDE rating||2669 (December 2014)|
|Peak rating||2674 (November 2010)|
In 1995 he won the European Youth Chess Championship (under 14). In 2006 he won at rapid tournament held in Banyoles and tied for 1st–3rd with Gabriel Sargissian and Tigran L. Petrosian in the 8th Dubai Open. In 2008 he tied for 1st–8th with Vugar Gashimov, David Arutinian, Yuriy Kryvoruchko, Konstantin Chernyshov, Andrei Deviatkin, Vasilios Kotronias and Erwin L'Ami in the Cappelle-la-Grande Open Tournament. In 2009 he tied for 1st–2nd with Murtas Kazhgaleyev in the Ile-de-France Paris Championship and came first at Nantes.
- Sergey A Fedorchuk vs Rainer Buhmann, WCh U18 Boys 1999, French Defense: Tarrasch Variation. (C09), 1-0
- Sergey A Fedorchuk vs Ivan Sokolov, World Cup 2009, Sicilian Defense: Nimzowitsch. Closed Variation (B29), 1-0
- "S. Kasparov at Banyoles Tournament". Armchess.am. 2006-08-29. Retrieved 2 May 2010.
- "Fedorchuk, Sargissian, Petrosian win 8th Dubai Open". ChessBase. 2006-05-10. Retrieved 2 May 2010.
- "GM Vugar Gashimov wins Cappelle la Grande". Chessdom. Retrieved 2 May 2010.
- Mihajlova, Diana (2009-09-02). "Murtas Kazhgaleyev wins Ile-de-France Paris Championship". ChessBase. Retrieved 2 May 2010.
- "Tournament report March 2010: 8 Open de Nantes". World Chess Federation. Retrieved 2 May 2010.
|This biographical article relating to a Ukrainian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|