Seung-Eun Kim (Korean: 김승은) is an artist, director and animator. He is a three-time Emmy nominee, and three-time Annie Award nominee. Seung Kim has been employed in the field of animation since 1996.
Highlights of his career include:
- "Godzilla animation, story board/clean-up artist, 1997"
- "Starship Troopers, story board artist, 1998"
- "Jackie Chan Adventures, story board artist and director, 1998"
- "The Spider-Man, director, 2000"
- "The Batman TV Series, director, 2003-2005, nominated for two Annie Awards and Three-times Emmy for best animated television production"
- "The Boondocks, supervising director, 2005-present."
Seung has also directed/animated the main titles of:
Godzilla cartoon, 1997 Jackie Chan Adventures, 1998
Seung’s talents extend far beyond animation. He has done award winning work in sculpture and comic book art, most notably work on the Hellboy: Weird Tales comic.
Most recently he worked on the television show The Boondocks where his directing credits include the following episodes:
Kim's latest work includes a re-imagining of the Sun Wukong Monkey King story, called Battle Earth: Return of the Monkey King!.
- ^ http://www.battle-earth.com/creator_kim.html
- ^ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1638871/
- ^ http://www.battle-earth.com/home.html