|Address||No. 1, Fude Road|
|Opened||March 28, 1997|
|Line(s)||Tamsui Line (R20)
Circular Line (Y26)
|Daily Ridership||52,443 (2011)
(Ranked 17th of 89)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
The station is situated between the metro-shaped park and Zhongzheng Road, near Zhongshan North Road and Wenlin Road. The station is an elevated structure with one island platform and two sided exits. The restrooms are inside the entrance area of both exits.
- October 25, 1901: Opened for service along with the Tamsui Railway Line as "Shilin Parking Station."
- July 15, 1988: Closed along with the TRA Tamsui Line.
Taipei Metro Station
|2F||Platform 1||← Tamsui Line toward Tamsui/ Beitou (Zhishan)|
|Platform 2||→ Tamsui Line toward Xiangshan/ Daan (Jiantan) →|
|Street Level||Lobby||Entrance/Exit, information counter, automated ticket dispensing machines, one-way fare gates
Around the station
- Shilin Night Market
- Shilin Official Residence
- Shilin Paper Factory
- Shilin Junior High School
- Shilin Elementary School
- Kuo Yuan Ye
- Kuo Yuan Ye Museum of Cake and Pastry
- Eslite Bookstore
- Fulin Park
- Taipei North Branch, Taiwan Power Company
- Shilin Police Department
- Taipei Astronomical Museum
- National Science Taiwan Education Center
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shilin Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations". Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Route Map: Shilin". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Network: Third Stage". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2010-05-10.
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|