From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shim may refer to:
- Shim (computing), an application compatibility workaround
- Shim (spacer), a thin and often tapered or wedged piece of material
- Shim (fencing), a device used in the sport fencing
- Shim (magnetism), a device used to adjust the homogeneity of a magnetic field
- SHIM, an independent Israeli singer-songwriter, musician and artist
- CPU shim, in computing, a component that may be placed between the CPU and its heatsink
- Hill Shim, a hill in the Book of Mormon
- Sim (Korean name), pronounced "shim"
- Second harmonic imaging microscopy (SHIM)
- Andrew Shim (b. 1983), American-born English actor
- Cathy Shim (b. 1980), Korean-American actress and film producer
- Meleana Shim (b. 1991), American soccer midfielder
- Serena Shim (1984–2014), American journalist of Lebanese descent
- Shauna Shim (b. 1979), American-born British actress
- All pages beginning with "Shim"
- All pages with titles containing "Shim"
- Shimmer (disambiguation)
- Sim (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.