|Industry||Video game industry|
|Headquarters||Epsom, United Kingdom|
|Products||History & Gaming|
|Services||Developer & Publisher|
Slitherine (officially: Slitherine Software UK Ltd.) was created on July 4, 2000.
The company develops and publishes videogames, and is responsible for the production of a tabletop wargame known as Field of Glory.
Slitherine also developed the "advanced computer program" used to run simulated battles between various warriors for the first two seasons of the Spike TV show Deadliest Warrior. In the show, Slitherine is referred to as "Slitherine Studios".
- Legion/Legion Gold (2002) Platform: PC
- Chariots of War (2003) Platform: PC
- Spartan (2004) Platform: PC
- Gates of Troy (2005) Platform: PC
- Legion Arena (2005) Platform: PC
- Legion Arena: Cult of Mithras (2006) Platform: PC
- The History Channel: Great Battles of Rome (June 2007) Platform: PC, PS2, PSP
- History Great Empires: Rome (2008) Platform: NDS
- Commander - Napoleon at War (2008) Platform: PC
- Military History Commander - Europe at War (Gold) (2009) Platform: PC, PSP, NDS
- Conquest! Medieval Realms (2009) Platform: PC
- Horrible Histories: Ruthless Romans (2009) Platform: PC, Wii, NDS
- History: Ice Road Truckers (2009) Platform: iPhone
- Field of Glory - Digital Version (2009) Platform: PC
- History - Great Battles Medieval (2009) Platform: PC, Xbox360, PS3
- Battle Academy (2010) Platform: PC,iPad
- Panzer Corps (2011) Platform: PC,iPad
- Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon
- Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (2014) Platform: PC, Ipad, Android
Alongside their video games, Slitherine publishes a series of manuals for their tabletop wargame Field of Glory. The game is primarily set in the Ancient and Medieval time periods of European and Middle Eastern History. There are also plans to expand the game to include the Renaissance and Napoleonic Wars. Each new setting will have its own rules system and set of companion books.
|This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|