From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snafu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SNAFU is a military slang acronym meaning "Situation Normal: All Fucked/Fouled Up."
Snafu may also refer to:
- Snafu (band), an English rhythm and blues band of the 1970s
- Snafu (album), the band's 1973 debut album
- "S.N.A.F.U.", a 1998 rapcore song by Vanilla Ice featuring Jimmy Pop from album Hard to Swallow
- Snafu (video game), a 1981 Intellivision video game title published by Mattel Electronics
- Snafu Comics, a webcomics site maintained by David Stanworth
- Private Snafu, the title character from American instructional cartoons produced during World War II
- Snafu, a 1945 American film directed by Jack Moss
- Snafu, a 1970 album by East of Eden
- "Snafu", a composition by Yusef Lateef from the 1961 album Eastern Sounds
- Snafu, a toy also known as Screwball Scramble
- My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, a Japanese light novel series
- The Snafu Principle is a sociological notion popular among Discordians. In its simplest form, it states that "Communication is only possible between equals."
- Snafu, a song on the 2005 Like A Dog album by former Guns N' Roses guitarist Izzy Stradlin.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snafu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.