From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Songshan or Song Shan (both variably written in Chinese as 松山 or 嵩山) may refer to any of the following places:
- Mount Song, or Song Shan, one of the Five Sacred Mountains of Taoism, on the south bank of the Yellow River in Henan
- Songshan District, Chifeng, Inner Mongolia
- Songshan District, Taipei
- Songshan, Fujian, in Luoyuan County
- Songshan, Guizhou, in Ziyun Miao and Buyei Autonomous County
- Songshan, Gansu, in Bairi (Tianzhu) Tibetan Autonomous County
- Songshan, Guangxi, in Rong County
- Songshan, Liaoning, in Taihe District, Jinzhou
- Songshan, Jilin, in Panshi
- Songshan Road Subdistrict, Zhengzhou, in Erqi District, Zhengzhou, Henan
- Songshan Road Subdistrict, Zhuzhou, in Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou, Hunan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.